Current events that will be organized by Marketing and Promotions Coordinator: Grilled Cheese Throwdown, Movies in the Park, Fall Fest and Cooking Show and 3 promotional business events. Other events can be added to the list.
MANAWA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR
1. High School Diploma
2. Above average computer skills
3. Ability to work unsupervised
4. Energetic, outgoing people person
5. Excellent speaking, listening and writing skills
6. Proven knowledge of marketing and promotional campaigns
7. Good organizational skills
8. Ability to seek out grant opportunities
9. Ability to recruit, motivate and supervise volunteers
JOB GOALS: Coordinate The Manawa Chamber of Commerce Marketing and Promotions program supporting the Chambers mission.
EVALUATOR: Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Part time (20-25 hours per month) position. Salary as determined by the Chamber of Commerce Board. No benefits. Liability insurance provided.
1. Coordinates Chamber of Commerce promotions and marketing campaigns.
2. Designs promotional/marketing packages in collaboration with Chamber member businesses.
3. Initiates, develops and implements marketing/promotional activities.
4. Researches appropriate marketing/promotional venues.
5. Oversees marketing/promotional revenues/expenses with Chamber Board.
6. Serves as a liaison with the Chamber of Commerce, City of Manawa and the surrounding communities.
7. Identifies potential markets for Chamber of Commerce events.
8. Provides monthly updates to the Chamber of Commerce membership and Board.
9. Other duties as assigned by the Chamber of Commerce Board.
10. Attend Chamber Board meetings once a month.
11. Turn in pay request report which includes expense/revenues and list of monthly activities to Chamber Board in order to receive compensation.
12. Take personal responsibility to stay within given budget amounts for events.